After much planning and careful consideration, we have decided to open our dining room, bar, and patio. We have spent both time and considerable amounts of effort in preparing our establishment for your return and we are confident that we have created a clean, safe, and updated environment for you.
There are many changes that we will be implementing with guidance from CDC, County Health Department, and WI Restaurant Association Promise recommendations. The safety and wellbeing of both our CUSTOMERS and STAFF are incredibly important to us. Please be patient with us as these new guidelines are in place to protect us all.
Some of the changes now in place:
* We will maintain social distancing in the bar and dining room. We have implemented our own highly visible 6 BEERS OF SEPARATION to keep everyone comfortable.
* In the dining room, we ask that customers check in with the Host, Bartender or Server before taking a table, and that guests respect tables that are marked as unavailable. Patio tables have been placed at appropriate distances apart from each other, please do NOT move picnic tables together, patio tables may be moved by staff to accomodate appropriate size groups.
* We are Encouraging restaurant reservations.
* We have adopted sanitization procedures and will be constantly wiping all surfaces, fixtures, door handles, etc after guests, and throughout the day.
* We are offering disposable menus or online versions that can be accessed on your phone
* Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the restaurant and bar areas.
These are some of the many procedures we have adopted in order to provide the safest possible experience to our customers. If any customer feels even the slightest of symptoms, or may have an underlying health condition that puts them or our staff at extra risk, PLEASE STAY HOME!
Thank you everyone, we are very excited to see you and serve you again! Welcome back!
It’s a hand crafted life.
At Fox River Brewing Company we believe in living life with intent. We understand the importance of creating a hand crafted lifestyle and we take that philosophy and incorporate in both our kitchen and our brewery.